About the business
Umbrella Wellbeing specialise in workplace mental health and wellbeing. We provide psychological support to our client’s employees via clinics in Wellington and Auckland.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional receptionist and administrator for our Wellington clinic. You will become an integral part of the Umbrella administration team that provides outstanding customer service to our clients and clinicians. The role is diverse and engaging. It requires a keen eye for detail, exceptional interpersonal skills, strong commitment to quality and the ability to multi-task.
This is a permanent part-time position of five days per week, working from 9am – 2.30pm (some flexibility may be possible).
The role will include:
- Receiving and processing client referrals for psychological services.
- Managing client appointment records and communications in our clinic management system.
- Scheduling appointments and communicating with clients.
- Managing telephone queries from clients and referrers.
- Reception – greeting clients on their arrival.
- Administration tasks as required by the position.
Skills and experience
- Clear and confident communicator in writing, on the telephone and in-person
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage multiple requests and clarify priorities.
- Confidence with computers and technology and highly competent Microsoft Office skills. Adobe CS/ID desirable.
- Previous reception experience in the health sector
- An awareness of the need for confidentiality, discretion, compassion and empathy when dealing with our clients
- A warm, friendly and professional manner and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- A self-starter with the desire to learn and grow with the organisation.
- Professional, accurate with an attention to detail and pride in their work.
You will enjoy the benefits of working for an organisation committed to employee wellbeing as part of a friendly and professional team.
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and CV and using the subject line Receptionist Administrator
Applications close 20 March 2020